Home » Resources » Forms & Documents » Membership Card Request

Request a Membership Card

Did you misplace your UFCW Local 152 membership card? Simply fill out the following form and we will send you a new one as soon as possible.

Stay up to date with Local 152!

Text "152" to 698-329 to subscribe to our text updates.