Find Your Representative

Union Representative (or Business Agent) is a full-time representative from UFCW Local 152 whose job is to represent members in the union. Your representative is your partner on the job. They are also the person to ask specific questions you may have about your union contract.

If a problem arises in the workplace, it is important to contact your Union Representative. Whether you are being mistreated or feel unsafe, no one should have to struggle alone. Your union family is here for you!

Not sure who your Union Representative is? Simply click on the text below that best describes your place of work.