Home » Resources » Forms & Documents » Withdrawal Card

Withdrawal Card Form

A Withdrawal Card is a card you can receive when you leave a union position to prove your past union membership. You can now request a card online when leaving, so if you ever return to a UFCW position you will not need to pay initiation fees again.

Stay up to date with Local 152!

Text "152" to 698-329 to subscribe to our text updates.