UFCW Local 152 is excited to announce...
MEMBER DAY 2020!
Morey's Piers & Beachfront Water Parks | Wednesday, July 15th, 2020 | 9:30am - Midnight
Update June 12:
It is with great sadness that we announce Member Day 2020 at Morey’s Piers in Wildwood, NJ has been canceled.
The ongoing threat of coronavirus, coupled with the uncertainty of Morey’s Piers opening date for the 2020 season forced us to cancel the event. We know it would have been a fun and exciting occasion, and are thankful for your understanding at this time.
All ticket purchasers will receive a full refund in the form of a check, mailed to the address provided on the Ticket Request Form. Please note that all tickets for Member Day will be deactivated.
WHAT IS MEMBER DAY 2020?
Only the best day ever!
After a great success last year, we are excited to announce UFCW Local 152 will be once again hosting Member Day! This year, Member Day will take place at the legendary Morey’s Piers & Beachfront Water Parks in Wildwood, NJ, as a way for our members to go out and have fun with fellow coworkers, family, and friends.
We know we have some of the most hardworking members in the industry, and wanted to show our appreciation by hosting a private, members-only event on Wednesday, July 15th, 2020.
We hope you’ll join us for what’s guaranteed to be a fun summer day in Wildwood!
We are offering an extremely limited number of tickets at $25 per ticket! They are offered on a first-come, first-served basis while supplies last. Members are limited to a maximum of 6 tickets at this exclusive price ($25 x 6 tickets = $150). If you would like to purchase more than 6 tickets, each additional ticket is $50 per person. This is still a huge cost savings considering the additional perks (see more about that, below)! Each ticket has a retail value of $84.00 per person.
All of our $25 tickets have SOLD OUT! Tickets are still offered for a discounted $50 per person with an unlimited number per member at this price. We’re happy to say that all children under 36″ tall are free!
What's Included with my ticket?
Each ticket includes the following:
ALL DAY FUN
Enjoy access to all three piers, all day long! This includes both the water parks and amusement rides.*
*Some rides are not included.
FREE LUNCH BUFFET
Enjoy a complimentary lunch buffet on us! Lunch will be served from 1:00pm to 3:00pm at the Rendezvous Beach Picnic Pavilion on Mariner’s Pier (the middle pier) in the water park area.
Are water parks and rollercoasters not really your thing? No problem: your ticket also includes access to the beach! While your friends and family enjoy the piers, you can soak up the sun on one of New Jersey’s most beautiful beaches.
Each ticket gives our members access to ride the Boardwalk Tramcar between piers for free between the hours of 11:00am and 5:00pm.
How do I buy tickets?
We’re so glad you asked! First, please be aware of our terms and conditions:
- This offer is only valid for active UFCW Local 152 members in good standing and is subject to verification.
- Only the UFCW Local 152 member can pick up the tickets. ID will be required.
- Tickets cannot be transferred to other individuals.
- There will be absolutely NO refunds on tickets. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Member Day will occur rain or shine.
- Tickets will NOT be reserved unless payment is enclosed with the form.
- If requesting by mail: please only include check or money order with the completed Ticket Request Form. If requesting in-person: check, money order, or cash will be accepted. Cash will NOT be accepted by mail.
Tickets will be distributed on a first come, first served basis for the exclusive price of $25 per person while supplies last, with a maximum of six tickets per member at this price. If you need more than six tickets, each additional ticket will still be available for the discounted price of $50 per person.All $25 tickets have sold out. Each ticket is now $50 per person, with an unlimited amount at this price!
T-Shirts: Only the $25 ticket purchases will receive a free Member Day t-shirt. If you would still like a Member Day t-shirt, please add $10 per shirt to your bill. All t-shirts must be ordered by June 1st.
Now that we have that out of the way...
To purchase tickets to Member Day:
- Print and complete the Ticket Request Form in its entirety. All details are required. Do not forget to sign the bottom.
- Calculate the total number of tickets you need.
- There are two payment options:
- By mail: Please mail a check or money order to the union office, made payable to UFCW Local 152.
- In person: You can pay with check, money order, or cash. Do NOT send cash by mail.
- Mail or drop off both the Ticket Request Form and payment to:
UFCW Local 152
3120 Fire Road, Suite #201
Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234
- When your Ticket Request Form has been verified we will contact you via e-mail, phone call, or text.
Morey’s Piers & Beachfront Water Parks is located at:
Wildwood, NJ 08260
We can't wait to see you there!