UFCW Local 152 is excited to announce...
Morey's Piers & Beachfront Water Parks
Wednesday, July 12th, 2023
9:30am - 11:00pm
WHAT'S MEMBER DAY?
Only the best day ever!
After a wildly successful event last year, we are excited to announce that UFCW Local 152 will once again host Member Day at the legendary Morey’s Piers & Beachfront Water Parks in Wildwood, NJ!
We know we have some of the most hardworking members in the industry and wanted to show our appreciation by hosting a private, members-only event on Wednesday, July 12th, 2023. We encourage you to take this opportunity to go out and have fun with fellow coworkers, family, and friends.
We hope you’ll be able to join us for what’s guaranteed to be a fun summer day in Wildwood!
We are offering an extremely limited number of tickets at $35 per ticket, with a maximum of 4 tickets sold per member. They are offered on a first-come, first-served basis while supplies last. All $35 tickets have been sold! Members can still get an unlimited amount of tickets at the discounted rate of $70 per ticket. Children under 36″ are FREE and do not need a ticket.
Each ticket includes the following:
ALL DAY FUN
Enjoy access to all three piers! This includes both the water parks and amusement rides.* Click here to see current park hours.
*Some rides are not included. Water parks are generally open 9:30am-6:00pm and amusement rides open as early as 1:00pm.
Enjoy a complimentary lunch buffet on us! Lunch will be served from 1:00pm to 3:00pm at the Rendezvous Beach Picnic Pavilion on Mariner’s Pier (the middle pier) in the water park area.
Are water parks and rollercoasters not really your thing? No problem: your ticket also includes access to the beach! While your friends and family enjoy the piers, you can soak up the sun on one of New Jersey’s most beautiful beaches.
HOW DO I BUY TICKETS?
We’re so glad you asked! First, please be aware of our terms and conditions:
- This offer is only valid for active UFCW Local 152 members in good standing and is subject to verification.
- Only the UFCW Local 152 member can pick up the tickets. ID will be required.
- Tickets cannot be transferred to other individuals.
- There will be absolutely NO refunds on tickets. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Member Day will occur rain or shine.
- Tickets will NOT be reserved unless payment is enclosed with the form.
- If requesting by mail: please only include a check or money order with the completed Ticket Request Form. If requesting in person: a check, money order, or cash will be accepted. Cash will NOT be accepted by mail.
Tickets will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis for the exclusive price of $35 per person while supplies last, with a maximum of four tickets per member at this price.All $35 tickets have been sold. Tickets are available at the discounted price of $70 per person. Keep in mind that children under 36″ are FREE and do not need a ticket.
NOW THAT WE HAVE THAT OUT OF THE WAY...
To purchase tickets to Member Day:
- Print and complete the Ticket Request Form in its entirety. All details are required. Do not forget to sign at the bottom.
- Calculate the total number of tickets you need.
- Pay in person by check, money order, or cash by Tuesday, July 11. No tickets will be sold at Morey’s Piers.
- Send or drop off both the Ticket Request Form and payment to:
UFCW Local 152
3120 Fire Road, Suite #201
Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234
- Please note that your tickets are subject to verification of your union status.
WHAT IF I'M ALREADY A SEASON PASSHOLDER?
That’s great! We are also selling meal tickets for members who are already season pass holders at Morey’s Piers. These meal tickets will give you full access to the 2-hour lunch buffet, so you can join your coworkers and friends for lunch!
Meal tickets are just $27.50 and can be purchased the same way as regular tickets, at the office or by mail. Simply fill out the same Ticket Request Form and indicate somewhere on the form that you are interested in a meal ticket only.
THANK YOU TO OUR GENEROUS SPONSORS!
Member Day would not be possible without our generous sponsors, including: